3/23/2011

Rona and Her Tooth Fairy

As you know, guys.. Folktale about tooth fairy is like hereditary known. A lot of version about this folktale, but the point is just the same. This one is my version, of course. This title was made by Kak Amy. She is my friend at EEP. She is a university student. But this story's goes was made by me, cause I lost the old story, so I re-wrote and added some new thoughts here in my new story. 
Okay, this is my version, Tooth Fairy folktale!


By the pure clear air, the fresh  morning dew, here we live the life. The world before tomorrow, after yesterday. The time with the smile, the tears
Long, long ago there was a fairy world up on the sky and it lived right in our belief. Each fairy there had different kind of work and there were tooth fairies. Tooth fairies worked in the evening to switch children's milk teeth with presents. But, there was an exception for naughty children. Naughty children wouldn't get any present from their tooth fairies anyway. That’s what you had to pay if you had a bad attitude.
Once upon a time, there was a girl, named Rona. She was 5 years old. She lived with her mother, her father, and her little sisters. She had 2 little sisters. Rona had a long red hair and blue eyes. She was pretty and cute, anyone could like her at the first sight, at the next sight? You wouldn’t. You know why? Unfortunately, Rona wasn't a sweet girl at all. She liked to disturb her little sisters, until they cry. She really was a naughty girl. Her mother just likely got mad everyday because of her attitude, but Rona wasn’t a good listener.
One day, when Rona was 6 years old, she went to her elementary school. She was famous in her school just because of her bad attitude. Teachers didn’t like her bad attitude at all. Rona liked to tell horror stories to her friends and it made their friends scared to be alone in toilet.
It was Friday, as usual Rona went to school. Oh! Rona got her tooth shaking! Wow it was her first shaking tooth...and we knew what was going on. Rona was going to loose her tooth!
Around Rona's age that's time for children to loose their milk teeth and the teeth would be replaced by new, bigger, and stronger teeth.
Some of Rona's friend had lost some of their milk teeth and that day was Rona's turn!
In Rona's school or may be not only in her school, but also in another or every school in the world, there was a myth, if anyone has lost his/her tooth and in the night he/she put the tooth under the pillow, they believed his/her tooth fairy would come and switch the tooth with a present. Rona knew this myth and she kind of wanted to proof the myth became a reality.
“Kriiiiiiing……………”, the bell was ringing and time to go home. Rona couldn't wait for the night. She really wanted to have that present from tooth fairy, cause some of her friends have got the present, not just a common present, this present was made from fairy world factory! Magical and such a flawless present in the whole world! Everybody wanted it!
Day turned to night. Rona still couldn't wait. She really really wanted it happened to her. After she had dinner, she ran to her toilet and brush her teeth. She didn’t forget to wash her hands too. She went to bed with her big smile and her sparkling eyes-sight. She put her tooth under her pillow. She wished for a tooth fairy to come and switch her tooth with a present, of course the present from tooth fairy factory. She really did. She believed in the myth about the fairy tooth. She hardly prayed for that thing. She keep praying, hoping, and waiting. She was hoping to spy on the tooth fairy, see the tooth fairy while working, and she pretended to fall asleep. She keep praying, hoping, and waiting until she fell asleep. Rona had a big hope in her wish. But her tooth fairy obviously didn’t come! Poor you, Rona. You were not visited by tooth fairy.
Remember that Rona really wanted to have the present from tooth fairy factory? She still wanted it! She hasn’t gave up yet! Rona thought that she just failed in her first trying. She thought that she still had many chances until she has lost all of her milk teeth that she ever had. What was next is, every time she lost her milk tooth, she keep doing like what she did in her first trying moment. She keep doing that thing until she lost her last milk tooth. Was it working? Was it make the tooth fairy come and switch her tooth with the present that was mentioned in the myth? Big no. It was not working at all. She did not get anything. The tooth fairy and the switching moment were not proved. The waiting moment, the hoping moment, and the praying moment have gone in vain. Rona wondered why she didn’t get her present and why her tooth fairy wasn’t come to her.
One night, after Rona brushed her teeth, she prayed, “God, if I will not be able to have any present from tooth fairy factory, please tell me why. I still believe in that myth, although my tooth fairy has not come to me yet. Every child has their own tooth fairy, right? Where is mine gone? Is the tooth fairy factory meanly not making any present for me? God, please tell me why. I really want to know why”. After she prayed, she fell asleep and dreamt about fairy world.
“Hi, Rona! I am Griffer, your tooth fairy. Glad to see you here in fairy world”, tooth fairy said. “Ooooo……………… My Gosh! You are my tooth fairy? Really? I can’t believe this! Is this my answer for my pray before I sleep? ”, Rona said. “Yes, honey. Here, I want to tell you why I am not coming to you”, tooth fairy answered. Rona walked with her shaking hands. She followed her tooth fairy. Her tooth fairy showed her 2 lists of children in the world. First, Rona tried to find her name in the good children list, but she couldn’t find her name in it. Then, she tried to find her name in the bad children list, and she got her name in it! “Rona, now you know why I was not there for you. As your tooth fairy, I really want to go work like another tooth fairy. Honesty I was jealous when the other tooth fairy went to your world. But now I am very happy to see you. I want to visit your room, Rona” tooth fairy said. “Of course, Griffer. Please come and visit my room. You supposed to work there for years. I am very sorry for my bad attitude. I want to see you in my world”, Rona said. “You can see me but not everyday. Since you lost all of your milk teeth, I am not your tooth fairy anymore, because of fairy’s life is everlasting. I am going to be your little sisters’ tooth fairy. I can meet you every night until your last tooth has grown at full” tooth fairy said.
Since that day, Rona turned to a new Rona. She was not a naughty Rona anymore! She was sweet, kind, and had good attitude. Rona’s family had a new Rona.
Inside her heart, Rona promised to herself, that she would never disappoint herself again. No exception for her words, her actions, and her thoughts.

Enjoy my Tooth Fairy story? So sorry for my mistaken words and my bad grammar. I haven't checked this story's grammar to my teacher or my father yet. Keep enjoying my page, guys! @nisathifah

No comments:

Post a Comment