4/24/2011

Battle Hymn of The Tiger Mother

A book? Yup! I just read the review and seems interesting book. I'm not sure if that's a novel or a book of someone's life report. Hello? I just don't care! What I wanna get is just a lesson from the book! I read about that book on newspaper weeks ago, was enchanted to buy, but the book is just haven't anywhere yet in my town -_-
Battle Hymn of The Tiger Mother is about how a mother treats her children in strictly way to success. Likely the book shows us the differences between western and eastern treatment. Aha kinda that. Can't wait to read the book! In English version indeed! Gotta buy Battle Hymn of The Tiger Mother! :D

1 comment:

  1. hey !! thanks for your comment ! I use the olympus brigde SP-800UZ.

    xx. salam.

    nice blog !

    ReplyDelete